The first day we will visit Peterhof, It’s perhaps St Petersburg’s most famous and spectacular Imperial estate. The palace at Peterhof sits amidst an enormous park, adorned with fountains, statues and pavilions. Versailles was the inspiration for Peter the Great’s desire to build an imperial palace in the suburbs of his new city.
In the evening you will visit "The Scarlet Sails" show on the board of the boat.
What exactly awaits you at the Scarlet Sails event?
• Rock stars and performers from Russia and all around the world travel to St. Petersburg to perform on various stages simultaneously. In the past this has included Antonio Banderas, Cirque du Soleil and the Mariinsky Ballet;
• Large-scale events on the water include rowing and motorboat races;
• Boats parade the English and Admiralty Embankments towards the Winter Palace while famous classical music from Russian composers plays in the background;
• A climactic mock battle of pirate ships culminate with the appearance of a massive ship adorned with scarlet sails;
• An all-night party till dawn.